MDPE pipe is also referred to as alkathene pipe, PE pipe or water pipe.
Ideal for portable (drinking) water distribution systems and other applications including irrigation, slurry, pumped sewers, seawater, landfill methane/leachate extraction etc.
Priced per metre.
Available in different sizes and colours, please contact us for details.Full Description
- Light construction
- Abrasion resistant for increased life expectancy
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Smooth internal bore gives excellent flow rate
- High fracture toughness even at low temperatures
- BS6730 also complies with WIS4-32-17
- Use with plassim compression couplers.
- 12 Bar rated PE80 (SDR 11)
- BLUE for portable water - BLACK for waste water
- Landfill methane/leachate extraction
- Drinking water systems
- Pumped sewers