RM Speedy Rain 32/90 300P irrigator is a mobile, piston driven hose reel offering a cost-effective solution for irrigating small to medium areas.
- Bowling greens and cricket pitches
- Small scale sports turf
- Landscape and amenity areas
- Large gardens
- Equestrian and riding arenas
- Polyethylene Hose, 32mm outside diameter x 90 metres (with a three year guarantee)
- Low pressure piston drive (4-5 bar recommended)
- Low maintenance brake/drive lever drive mechanism on to drum
- Two-wheeled sprinkler trolley with adjustable wheel centres
- Automatic mechanical shut-down valve
- Scroll bar type hose guide mechanism
- In-line water filter to piston
- Mounted on pneumatic tyres for easy mobility
- Pressure gauge 0-10 bar
- Supplied with a Komet F43 adjustable part/full circle sprinkler and one nozzle. – 1″ female connection to trolley.
- Various nozzle sizes are available to suit operation. 4.5 – 7mm. See the hydraulic data sheet for more information.
- 4 metre layflat connection hose (1¼” diameter) with Geka type hosetail couplings
- Full range of spare parts available mostly from stock.
- CE marked
Important Advisory Notice – Please consider before purchase.
When the Speedy Rain 32/90 300P irrigator machine is in normal operation, the piston expels a small amount of water through the exhaust hose. This can result in some standing water and may not be suitable for some applications.
The largest of the piston driven Javelin/RM Speedy Rain irrigation series.